Can We Really Accept the Queerness and Kink Experience Comparison


 

Should someone who has multiple kinks or fetishes be considered a member of the community based solely on this fact? Does the fact that both the kink community and the queer community have experienced marginalization and both can experience shame and stigma from people outside the community mean that they are identical? Some respond "yes," while others object.Incest Sex Movies

In order to help us gain a deeper understanding and perhaps uncover the answer to this question, today we are sharing the perspectives of five people, including sex experts and members of the queer and kink communities. A.J. Individual from the LGBTQ community Although I do not believe that being queer and being kinky are synonymous (although it is true that being queer can also lead to being kinky), I have no problem with kinks identifying as members of the LGBTQIA+ community.

At the end of the day, sex-based exclusion affects all of us in some way. It's who we are sexually drawn to, for us queer people. It is what kinks find sexually attractive. The truth is that someone can't help what turns them on, whether it's a person, an object, or a sexual act. Although my viewpoint might be controversial to some, I don't think that kinks are directly equating their struggles with those of the queer community; rather, they are drawing parallels and advocating that we all join forces to fight the "good fight." Sincerely, I'm all for that because we could always use more support, especially from people who have some inkling of what it's like to be shunned by society.

I could go on and on about how 'norms' aren't really normal, but I'll just say that just because someone is a member of the kink community doesn't necessarily mean they are lesbian, gay, bi, transgender, queer, etc. doesn't mean they don't understand what it means to be on the outcast end of society. I believe we can all gain by working together to lift one another up rather than doing so individually.

Nita E. the creator of Luxe Short answer: I don't think so. Long answer: While prejudice is felt on both sides, my identities as a member of the LGBTQ+ and kink communities are very different. However, regardless of your dynamic with the person you are playing or engaging in a scene with, kinks and fetishes are what turn you on. In the past, some of the BDSM scenes were developed by the LGBTQ+ community.

What turns you on and the sexual acts that make you happy are only a small part of how you identify in the LGBTQ+ community. It concerns how you move through this world in terms of your relationships, civil rights, and occasionally, just staying alive. This in no way implies that I want to minimize the struggles of the kink community. It is important to acknowledge the problems that exist.

However, I don't have to worry about my safety if I'm wearing a collar, a choker, or wrist cuffs in public. Depending on where I am, I might or might not get a few strange looks, but I don't have to wonder if I'm in danger. However, I must always be aware of my surroundings in order to protect both my same-sex partner (especially if she presents as masculine) and myself from harassment, violence, and other unpleasantries. While having a fetish or kink can make you feel ashamed if others find out about it, a kink is what makes you feel attracted to someone. Your sexual orientation or other aspects of your identity do not define your kink.

if you want to watch more videos, Visit on XHUB.TV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The best oral sex position |Vietnamese sex movies

Why Do People Enjoy Being Spank During Sex | Vietnamese sex movies

How women with High Sex Drives Manage Relationships | Vietnamese sex movies