An easy, straight forward orgasm


 

I haven't been in the best mood lately. My libido has drastically decreased, which has been very unsettling. It just seems so strange to not want Good Sex Movies with someone who is typically horny and would basically be DTF at the drop of a hat, anytime, almost anywhere, for almost any reason. I don't know how I got here, but I'm in a very strange mood, and I think I know why.

Even though I'm still unsure of how to proceed, at least I believe I've found the source of my gloom. Simply put, I'm sick and tired of everything having to have a purpose. Relationships can be challenging at times. We are powerless to undo the harms of the past. We can only move forward while making an effort. We seem to have been working our way uphill for a very long time. I'm worn out.

I'm aching. I require a rest. I love you so much that I don't want to have sex with you tonight. not now. I have no desire to fuck you at the moment. Actually, no. Every time I slide my cock inside of you, I betray a desire for intimacy. After that, everything becomes challenging. It's all about the why, when, and how. Why am I doing this? Why does that matter? It drains me and has taken my desire.

I don't want it to mean anything tonight. I just want to watch you come for me instead of dealing with all that complicated shit. Let's avoid thinking about all the problems tonight. I simply want to make you happy for the sake of doing so. I'd like to see how my touch affects your body. I want to observe how you breathe more quickly. I need you to make a move toward my lips.

Take off everything and just allow me to please you. Until you are dripping wet and trembling with need, I want to tease every inch of your skin with my breath. Mmmm... I want to see your clitus swell and skin flush. Even before I begin to play with your nipples, I want to watch them harden. I want to tease you once you're in that necessary state. You should beg for my touch, God.

However, it's okay if you don't. It's all about you and your pleasure right now. I need you to specify how you want it done in detail. It is softer there than here. Keep that feeling exactly where you want it for me. Squirm. You're so close, mmmm. Show me how much you need it by pleading, clawing at me, etc. Tell me exactly how I should convince you to come.

Once you've completely lost all self-control and are screaming helplessly with no inhibitions, I want you to arrive. I want you to have a straightforward orgasm with no restraints at all. I'll give you a moment to catch your breath after that. I'll unwind while waiting for you to come to your senses. While I wait, I'll probably stroke my hair. I'll be so turned on from watching you like that that I won't be able to control my urges. I want you to take over for me once you return. I'll hand over command to you. That glint in your eye is what I want to see. Show me that you are capable of giving as well as receiving. Harass me. Make use of your hands, lips, and tongue. Jerk me off, then slowly lick me.

If you want to watch more videos, Visit on XHUB.TV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The best oral sex position |Vietnamese sex movies

Why Do People Enjoy Being Spank During Sex | Vietnamese sex movies

How women with High Sex Drives Manage Relationships | Vietnamese sex movies