Why Men Love Women and their Oh-So-Hot Bodies | Vietnam Sex Movies

The last time I admired a woman was a few minutes ago, as this really hot chick walked past me, unknowingly conspiring to distract me from my intellectual theories. It took me a few minutes to regain my composure and put my thoughts together, but then, many men have been in my place. And all of us wonder why men love women so much, and why do women always find a way to distract us and yet mesmerize us with a simple glance or a graceful walk? Even if a man’s down in the pits, an attractive woman walking past us can seriously lift our spirits. Vietnam Sex Movies

It happens to men all the time, and at every place. If there’s anything annoying about glimpsing a hot looking lady, it’s not having enough time to take a good look at her. We men experience it when we’re driving on a street, or shopping at a mall. It basically happens wherever we men go. As a woman, you may wonder why men love women or what makes them ogle or stare at you in a paralyzed state now and then. Rather than give him a dirty stare back, accept it as a compliment.

You just froze a guy in his tracks and took a male species back a few thousand years into his carnal desires. I asked a few friends and a few colleagues about this issue in one of those   little cigarette       breaks that I get, as I sat precariously across a ledge on the balcony overlooking a busy street. Most of the views were varied and the whole conversation lost its course when I asked a few men about it.

 But with women, it was pretty much the same reply all the time. But really, these were frank replies! *Some names here are changed for my job security!* John, 25, single – I don’t know why men love women, we just do. It’s probably because of the way they look. I mean, yeah, a woman does look different and prettier than a man. Maybe someone up above decided to piss a few people off and make a few people’s days happier. I know I’d be happy to bump into a hot chick by the end of the day. XHUB.TV

 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The best oral sex position |Vietnamese sex movies

Why Do People Enjoy Being Spank During Sex | Vietnamese sex movies

How women with High Sex Drives Manage Relationships | Vietnamese sex movies